RULES OF EVENTS ORGANIZED BY FEST FESTIVAL SP. Z O.O.
- These regulations (from now on referred to as the “Regulations”) have been issued based on the provisions of the Act of March 20, 2009, on the safety of mass events (Unified Text, Journal of Laws of 2022, item 1466, as amended, from now on referred to as the “Act”) and based on the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Regulations are issued by the event organizer (hereinafter referred to as “Event”), i.e. by the company: FEST FESTIVAL SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Smolna 38/1, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for M. St. Warszawa in Warsaw under KRS number: 0000766893, (hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”).
- The Regulations are addressed to all persons who will be staying in the area where the Event is held during the Event. Each person staying in this area during the Event is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations.
- The purpose of the Regulations is to ensure the safety of the Event by defining the rules of behavior of people present at the Event and their use of the area where the Event is held, as well as the devices located on it, and also to regulate the rights and obligations of the participants of the Event in connection with the purchase of a ticket admission to the event.
- The following terms used in the Regulations will have the following meaning:
a) “Ticket” means a one-time individual consent to enter the Event, or an individual consent to enter the Event, which is exchanged for an ID (wristband) upon the first entry to the Event Venue. A ticket within the meaning of these Regulations means a one-day ticket, two-day ticket, 4-day Full FESTival Experience pass, VIP pass, and one-day VIP ticket.
b) “Identifier” means an identifier issued by the Organizer at the entrance to the Event Venue against the return of the Ticket; The identifier will be in the form of a band, the pattern of which is determined by the Organizer, permanently placed on the wrist; only one person may use the ID; damage or tearing of the ID makes it invalid; it is forbidden to give up the ID. Each Participant of the Event exchanges the Ticket for the ID in person; The purchased ticket is personal.
c) “Sectors” means individual zones at the Event Venue: (I) Mass Event Zone, Plate, (II) Campsite, (III) Mass Event Zone, (IV) Catering and Sales Zone, access to which depends on the purchase of an appropriate type of Ticket
d) “Security Services” and “Information Services” mean persons appointed by the Organizer, including employees of personal or property protection agencies, holding an ID card, to ensure the safety of people participating in the Event, including to control the Participants’ rights to enter the Event Venue. Members of the Security and Information Services have badges placed in a visible place containing: the issuer’s name, identification number, photograph, validity period, stamp, and signature of the issuer;
e) “Event Venue” means the place where the Event is held. The venue may be changed for essential reasons and made public before the Event
f) “Event Participant” means a person participating in the Event based on a Ticket or ID.
g) Customer means a natural person who will purchase a Ticket
- Tickets are sold only at www.festfestival.pl, www.followthestep.com, www.goingapp.pl, and at authorized points of sale (Empik stores). A service fee may be added to the price printed on the ticket, depending on the fees applicable in individual ticket sales channels. A list of other authorized outlets is available at www.followthestep.com
In justified cases, in particular, for technical or production reasons, the Organizer is entitled to return the ticket or change the originally ordered seats to other ones, both before and during the event.
- It is forbidden to resell the Tickets at auctions, auctions, or in any other way that indicates the profit-making nature of such resale. It is forbidden to offer any transfer of ownership of Tickets to the public, including as prizes in contests, lotteries, bonus sales, or any other promotions, even if it is free of charge.
- The Organizer informs that according to art. 133 of the Act of May 20, 1971, the Code of Petty Offences: “Whoever purchases admission tickets to artistic, entertainment or sports events for a profit, or who sells such tickets for a profit, is liable to arrest, restriction of liberty or a fine. Attempting and instigating and aiding is punishable.”
- The ticket authorizing you to enter the Event must be original and purchased following the provisions of these regulations. A ticket purchased in violation of the provisions of the Regulations may be canceled by the Organizer. The Organizer warns that the purchase of Tickets from third parties carries the risk of buying a counterfeit ticket, which in turn results in the refusal to exchange the Ticket for an ID and admission to the Event.
- The Organizer informs that the unique bar code on each Ticket entitles a one-time exchange of the Ticket for an ID (wristband). Only a Participant with an undamaged Identifier permanently attached to their hands is entitled to enter the Event Venue each time.
- The Organizer warns that if the Ticket is made available (in any form) to a third party, the Ticket may be used by that person, which in turn will result in the purchaser of the Ticket being refused entry to the Event.
- In the case of purchasing Tickets for several people, a third party whose data is not assigned to the Ticket in a way that allows their verification is entitled to enter the Event area only at the same time as the Ticket holder whose data is assigned to the Ticket. In the case referred to above, the Ticket holder whose data is assigned to the Ticket is also obliged to enter the Event area together with other persons who have presented/scanned the Tickets in his presence.
- If the Participant of the Event is a minor under the age of 16, he or she may participate in the Event only under the care of an adult – a legal guardian or a person authorized in writing by a legal guardian, who will provide a declaration of responsibility for a minor according to the template developed by the Organiser. An adult may be a guardian of up to five minors participating in the Event.
- If a person with a disability wants to participate in the Event together with a guardian, each of these persons is obliged to purchase Tickets. The guardian of a person with a severe disability, upon presentation of an identity card by that person, may obtain an ID badge enabling entry to the Event.
The Customer has the right to resign from the ticket until April 15, 2023. If the Customer returns the ticket, the Organizer charges a commission of 30% of the price for each returned ticket and returns to the Customer a reduced amount in the same way as the method of payment made by the Customer. To make a return, the Customer should contact the distributor of Going tickets via e-mail sent to the address email@example.com before the expiry of the above-mentioned deadline.
Tickets purchased at stationary points of sale are refundable only at these points, by April 15, 2023.
Refunds will be made up to 30 days after the end of the festival.
The Participant of the Event acknowledges that the Ticket entitles him to participate in many points of the Event/Festival program. At the same time, the Event Participant does not purchase a Ticket only for one or several selected program parts of the Event.
After the expiry of the above-mentioned period, the Customer is not entitled to return the Ticket due to changes in the Event program.
Return or exchange of tickets after April 15, 2023, is possible only in the event of cancellation of the Event, a significant change of the venue, or the date of the Event. In such a case, the Organizer each time announces information about the possibility and date of returning the Tickets
Return or exchange of Tickets related to the cancellation or change of the date and place of the Event is possible only until the start of the Event. After the start of the Event, it is only possible to initiate the complaint procedure, regardless of whether the Ticket has been used. Tickets can only be returned at the place of purchase.
The Customer and the Participant of the Event acknowledge that the Organizer does not provide for the possibility of transferring Tickets to other users of the Going App.
The Organizer is not responsible for Tickets purchased at unauthorized points of sale.
The Organizer is not obliged to refund money for unused Tickets.
FULL FESTival Experience TICKET
- The FULL FESTival Experience ticket is a 4-day pass, entitling you to participate in all days of the Event.
- The FULL FESTival Experience fee can be paid once, in 2 or 3 parts.
- After selecting the FULL FESTival Experience Ticket, the Customer is obliged to choose the single purchase option or “4-day pass (1 of 2 parts)” or “4-day pass (1 of 3 parts)”
- After selecting the option “4-day pass (1 out of 2 parts)”, after making the first PLN 339 payment, the Customer will receive a one-day ticket valid on August 9, 2023, and after making the payment for the second part of PLN 540 to on July 15, 2023, will receive a 4-day Full FESTival Experience pass, valid on August 9-13, 2023.
- After selecting the “4-day pass (1 out of 3 parts)” option, after making the first PLN 280 payment, the Customer will receive a one-day ticket, valid on August 9, 2023, after making the second part of the PLN 319 payment until On April 30, 2023, they will receive a two-day pass, valid on August 9-10, 2023, and after making the third PLN 280 payment until July 15, 2023, they will receive a 4-day Full FESTival Experience pass, valid on 09.04.2023. -13/08/2023
- The Organizer is obliged to send two messages reminding about the dates and amounts of subsequent payments to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer during registration.
- After making the payment for the subsequent parts of the 4-day pass, previously received tickets valid on 09.08.2023 or 09-10.08.2023 will cease to be active. The most recent (latest issued) Ticket will entitle you to enter the festival area. A service fee is added to each transaction.
- In the absence of making payments within the above-mentioned deadlines, the Customer purchases the latest purchased Ticket, entitling to Participate in the event on August 9-10, 2023, or August 9-10, 2023. It is not possible to make a payment for the next part of the Ticket after the above-mentioned deadline.
- The return of the FULL FESTival Experience Ticket, paid by the Customer in parts, has been excluded.
ENTRY TO THE EVENT AREA AND SECTORS:
- Admission to the Event Venue is granted to persons with a Ticket and an identity card or persons with an undamaged ID, permanently attached to their hands, following the Organizer’s model.
Any person over the age of 16 can participate in the Event. The condition for the first entry to the Event Venue is to have a valid ticket and a document confirming the age
A participant of the Event may also be a minor under the age of 16, under the care of an adult, and under the sole responsibility of the adult under whose care he/she remains, after purchasing Tickets for both a minor and an adult. An adult may be a guardian of up to five minors participating in the Event. A minor UNDER 16 years of age may be at the Event Venue under the care of an adult and the sole responsibility of the adult and with a written statement of the legal guardian. The template of the statement is defined and made available by the organizer. Children under 3 years of age are exempt from having a Ticket. Exemption from the need to purchase a ticket should be documented with any document confirming the age of the child. If the Participant of the Event is a minor under the age of 3, he/she is obliged to wear hearing protectors.
- Regardless of the fulfillment of the above conditions specified in point 11 above, the Organizer is obliged, following the provisions of the Act, to refuse entry to the Event Venue:
a) persons against whom a decision has been issued prohibiting entry to a mass event or obliging them to refrain from staying in places where mass events are held, issued by the court against the convicted person in connection with the conditional suspension of the execution of the penalty of imprisonment or against a minor under Art. 6 points 2 of the Act of 26 October 1982 on proceedings in juvenile cases, as well as persons against whom a foreign or club ban has been issued within the meaning of the Act,
b) persons who refuse to submit to the activities referred to in point 22 of the Regulations.
c) a person under the visible influence of alcohol, narcotics, psychotropic substances, or other similar substances,
d) a person with weapons or other dangerous items, explosives, pyrotechnics, fire hazardous materials, alcoholic beverages (does not apply to alcoholic beverages purchased at the Event premises), narcotics, or psychotropic substances.
e) a person behaving aggressively, provocatively, or otherwise posing a threat to public safety or order.
The assessment of objects and their classification as dangerous belongs to the Security Services.
The Organizer of the Event may refuse entry to and stay at the Event to persons:
a) not having an ID,
b) wearing shoes with metal endings,
c) whose external appearance makes it impossible to identify,
d) having plastic, glass, metal containers or cans, etc.; excluding empty plastic and metal water bottles
e) not having an identity document.
Admission to individual Sectors is granted to persons holding an appropriate Ticket.
ORGANIZATIONAL AND ORDER RULES APPLICABLE AT THE EVENT AREA:
- The Organizer ensures the safety of people present at the Event and order during the Event, through, among others:
a) ensuring the presence of Security Services and Information Services, distinguished by elements of clothing;
b) appointing a security manager to manage the Security Services and Information Services;
c) providing medical assistance and hygiene and sanitary facilities;
d) changing the venue of the Event to another, if necessary
- Participants of the Event and all other persons who are in the Event Venue are obliged to comply with the instructions of the Security and Information Services, including the security manager. Refusal to comply with these instructions may only result from their conflict with generally applicable laws.
- Participants of the Event and all other persons who are in the Event Venue are obliged to behave in a way that does not threaten the safety of other people present at the Event, and in particular to comply with the provisions of the Regulations. It is forbidden to destroy markings and information boards, advertising media, devices and equipment located in the Event Venue, etc. Participants are obliged to use sanitary facilities only for their intended purpose.
- It is forbidden:
a) bring and possess during the Event cameras, audio and video recording equipment, and photographic equipment that can be used professionally, including cameras with interchangeable lenses and cameras with an optical zoom over 6x. It is not allowed to bring tripods and the so-called. selfie-sticks and photos may only be taken for private purposes. Shoot in such a way that you do not obstruct the scene for anyone in the audience or disturb anyone standing nearby.
b) bring dogs and other animals to the Event Venue.
c) bring drinks and food, excluding persons whose health condition requires a specialized diet confirmed by a medical certificate.
d) bringing in large backpacks and bags exceeding the dimensions of 39 cm x 32 cm x 16 cm, except for persons using the campsite.
- The Organizer, to the extent specified in the Act and executive regulations, is entitled to record the course of the Event, and in particular, the behavior of the Participants of the Event, using the image and sound recording devices. Materials collected during the recording of the course of the Event, which may constitute evidence allowing the initiation of criminal proceedings or proceedings in cases of petty offenses or evidence relevant to ongoing such proceedings, shall be immediately transferred by the Organizer to the district prosecutor competent for the Event Venue or the Police. The materials collected during the recording of the course of the Event, which do not contain evidence allowing for the initiation of criminal proceedings or proceedings in petty offense cases or evidence relevant to pending such proceedings, are stored after the end of the Event for at least one month, and then they are destroyed by a commission.
- According to the provisions of the Act, the Security and Information Services, having an identifier placed in a visible place is entitled to:
a) checking the right to stay at the Event,
b) legitimizing persons to determine their identity,
c) review the contents of the luggage, and clothing of persons, in the event of suspicion that these persons bring in or have items referred to in points 12 d), 14, or in point 19 of the Regulations,
d) call to leave the Event in the event of lack of authorization to be present at the Event;
e) issue order instructions to persons disturbing public order or behaving inconsistently with the regulations of the mass event, and in the event of failure to comply with these instructions – to call them to leave the Event;
f) use physical force in the form of incapacitating holds and similar defense techniques in the event of a threat to the goods entrusted to protection, failure to comply with the order to leave the Event area, or to repel an attack on a member of the Security Service or another person, on the terms set out in art. 11 points 1 and 2 of the Act of May 24, 2013, on direct coercion measures and firearms;
g) capture, for the purpose of immediate transfer to the Police, persons posing a direct threat to human life or health, as well as protected property.
- Security Service and Information Services are obliged to remove from the Event Venue persons whose behavior disturbs public order or behaves inconsistently with the Regulations.
- Members of Security Services and Information Services, depending on the potential risk and needs, may be equipped with e.g.:
a) hand-held metal detectors,
b) templates of tickets, badges, and invitations,
c) other necessary and legally permitted personal protective equipment.
- A member of the Security or Information Services shall confirm the right of a person to be present at the Event by:
a) checking whether the person has a valid Ticket,
b) comparison of the presented document with the specimen.
c) identity verification based on an identity card or other document confirming the identity
- If the contents of the checked luggage or clothing contain items that are prohibited from being brought in and possessed at the Event, a member of the Security Service shall refuse to admit the person found to have these items to the event or remove them from the Event venue.
- In the case of finding weapons or other dangerous items, explosives, pyrotechnics, and fire-hazardous materials as well as narcotics and psychotropic substances in the contents of the checked luggage or clothing, a member of the Security or Information Services shall apprehend the person in whom these items were found in the checked luggage or clothing and after upon receipt, he draws up a report on this activity, and then hands over the person to the Police together with the collected items.
- Persons who have been refused entry to the Event, staying at it, or persons removed from the Event Venue due to violation of the Regulations or the Act are not entitled to a refund for the Ticket.
- It is forbidden to conduct any commercial or other gainful activity, as well as advertising and promotional activities at the Event Venue without the Organizer’s authorization.
- The Organizer designates the division zones of the Event:
a) Technical and social facilities,
b) Audience in the Record,
c) The audience in the stands,
d) main entrance complexes,
e) Points of permanent protection by security services.
f) Food Zones
- The Organizer ensures fire safety by a) ensuring that service employees, Security Services, and Information Services as well as the Organizer know the location of hand-held fire-fighting equipment and hydrants and the rules of conduct in the event of a fire;
a) ensuring that the Security Services and Information Services are trained in: the principles of evacuation, the method of alerting the fire brigade, the principles of using hand-held fire-fighting equipment, and providing first aid.
- During the Event, the Organizer and Participants of the Event, as well as other persons staying on its premises, undertake to comply with the provisions of the Act on Upbringing in Sobriety and Counteracting Alcoholism.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE EVENT:
- The Organizer informs that due to a large number of Participants, the need to exchange Tickets for Identification Cards, and the necessary control and security measures used at the entrance to the Event, Participants are obliged to arrive at the Event venue well in advance.
- The Organizer informs that the Participant of the Event or another person staying at the Event Venue will stay in the zone of loud sounds that may cause hearing damage. Strobe lights will be used during the Event
- The Organizer also records the course of the Event for documentation and promotion or advertising of the Event or other events of the Organizer and sponsors. By purchasing the Ticket and entering the Event, the person staying at the Event Venue agrees to the recording of their image and its dissemination for documentation, reporting, advertising, and promotional purposes of the Organizer to the extent exceeding the scope of art. 81 sec. 2 points 2 of the Act of February 4, 1994, on copyright and related rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2021, item 1062, as amended).
- All complaints can be submitted in writing within 14 days from the end of the Event at the latest to the following correspondence address of the Organizer:
FEST FESTIVAL SP. Z O.O.
Smolna 38/1, 00-375 Warszawa.
- The Organizer recognizes complaints submitted in accordance with point 35 above within 21 days of their delivery to the Organizer by registered mail. The complainant must have proof of sending the registered letter.
Possible inconveniences related to limited visibility, which result from the arrangement of sound system elements, lighting, or sector markings, as well as inconveniences related to the sound system of the Event, are subject to possible complaints only on the day of the Event and during its duration.
- The condition for pursuing claims is the exhaustion of the complaint procedure referred to in this chapter of the Regulations.
- The administrator of personal data is FEST FESTIVAL SP. Z O.O. with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Smolna 38/1 Warsaw 00-375. Personal data is processed in order to consider complaints. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to receive a response to the complaint. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is their necessity to achieve the objectives resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, consisting in considering complaints. The Administrator may process Participants’ personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected unless there is a technical, legal, or other important reason justifying the removal, destruction, or anonymization of this data.
- The data subject has the right to request from the administrator access to his personal data, rectification, deletion, or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, and the right to transfer data, as well as the right to complain with the supervisory authority.
PENAL PROVISIONS DEVOURING FROM THE ACT:
- Anyone who fails to carry out a security order issued based on the Act or by the Security Services or Information Services shall be subject to the penalty of restriction of liberty or a fine of not less than PLN 2,000.
- Anyone who stays in a place not intended for the public during the Event is subject to the penalty of restriction of liberty or a fine of not less than PLN 2,000
- Who brings or has weapons, other dangerous items, explosives, pyrotechnics, or fire-fighting materials at the Event
- Anyone who brings or has alcoholic beverages at the Event is subject to the penalty of restriction of liberty or a fine of not less than PLN 2,000.
- All rights to the name and logo of the Event are reserved for the Organizer. Official programs and gadgets related to the Event will be sold only at the Event Venue or at points of sale authorized by the Organizer.
- The status of the sponsor of the Event is granted only by the Organizer.
- The organizer is not responsible for the effects of force majeure.
- These Regulations are available:
a) on the website www.festfestival.pl
b) at the information points at the Event Venue;
c) at the entrance to the Event area;
d) on the websites of the official distributors of the event.
- Correspondence to the Organizer is sent to the address indicated in point 35 in writing, by registered mail.
- Security and Information Services may issue their own safety and fire protection instructions. following applicable law.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Act shall apply.
- The Organizer has the right to change these Regulations, in particular, due to the need to ensure the proper course of the Event and the safety of the Participants of the Event.
The Regulations come into force on August 22, 2022
Warsaw, August 22, 2022.